Monday, August 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

It has been a little while since I have participated in this, but with the move and all it has been really hectic and we have kind of been using leftovers and grabbing what we can find. But, back to the grind and making menus...honestly, I really love to do this. So, without further ado - here it is:

Monday - Leftover BBQ Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf, baked potatoes and carrots, rolls, and Tropic Cool Delight cake (recipes for this to be posted later today)

Tuesday- Corn crisped chicken and potato dinner

Wednesday - Creamy tomato, meatballs and rice bake

Thursday - Hawaiian sausage and rice bake

Friday - Overnight cheesy chicken casserole

Saturday and Sunday - my family rents a cottage which is now about an hour and a half away, so we will be spending the night...no menu planning for me!

Please be sure to check back because I will post all new recipes this week (sometimes recipes are repeated of course, in which case I will provide a link to them in the menu). Thanks for stopping!

Zemanta Pixie

0 comments: