Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A New Favorite Site

I am always looking for new food related sites. I work hard and have two young girls and a husband with a hearty appetite so making time for meals isn't always the easiest thing to do. Throw in that we are "technically" a one-income family and we have to try and budget our money the best way we can which usually involves our grocery shopping.

I am also a HUGE fan of Rachel Ray and have recently started watching her morning show...well, bits and pieces of it anyway. Like 30 Minute Meals, I find the recipes she cooks on there to be easy and yummy sounding. But, the other day she had a guest that made me sit up and take notice. Her name is Erin and she runs the site $5 Dinners. If you are looking for good recipes that are easy on the pocketbook, PLEASE go over and check out her site, it's amazing! She also has many other tips to share with readers.

Happy Wednesday all - stay tuned for more recipes!

0 comments: