Friday, July 10, 2009

Four Foods Meme 82

I finally hit the jackpot and found a site that deals only with meme's. I admit it, I love these! This meme can be found at Fun, Crafts, and Recipes.

Here are this week’s four questions. I’m trying something a little different again.

#1. Lynne’s question. Do you cook items besides meat on the bbq grill, and, do you prefer gas or charcoal grills?

We do cook vegetables occasionally on the grill, mostly corn on the cob or potatoes. In the words of my husband, if it's not charcoal it's not grilling out.

#2. Name a food that begins with A.

Angus beef

#3. Name a drink that begins with A.

Ale

#4. Share a recipe for something that calls for American Cheese.

My oldest daughters favorite breakfast is cheesy eggs, which is truly just scrambled eggs cooked until they are almost done. Then you take american cheese (we use Kraft) and tear it into strips until it melts. Yummy!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comments:

Corrin said...

That's how my dad used to make cheesy eggs when I was little.